Saturday, December 8 – Freezie Fest. Join in a celebration of winter and all things snowmen! This year’s first annual Freezie Fest includes exciting activities around the Pearl Street Mall 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. and continues into Central Park at Boulder’s Civic Area from 4 to 7 p.m. with a musical celebration including exciting family-friendly activities emceed and hosted by Jeff and Paige:
- Enjoy a guided walk from Pearl Street to the Bandshell with Guerilla Fanfare Marching Band
- Musical performances from New Vista High School Marimba Band, Friends’ Middle School and Summit Middle School Jazz Band.
- Enjoy a FREE hot chocolate provided by the Dushanbe Teahouse.
- Ride the FREE Snowflake Express Train
- Enter a world of enchantment and visit with Freya the Winter Farie.
- Catch an exciting, winter magic performance from Erica Sodos
- Explore the Civic Area with a Scavenger Hunt led by Boulder Walk2Connect
Get the details on Freezie Fest
I LOVE what I do! I have been in the Real Estate industry since 2004 and I am grateful to have found a career that I enjoy so much. I am highly organized and extremely efficient with a strong background in negotiations which always helps when in the middle of a tough transaction! I welcome all opportunities to work with you whether you are looking for your first home, looking to move to a larger home as your family grows, or looking to expand your portfolio and purchase an investment property. It is a great time for real estate in Boulder County & Colorado! If you want to learn about what this market means to you and your family, just call or email.
Contact me with all of your real estate needs!