Christmas tree recycling opportunities offered in
By John Fryar, Daily Camera
The Daily Camera article lists these location for dropping off your trees:
• Boulder: Boulder city and unincorporated Boulder County residents can take their trees to the Western Disposal Yard Waste Drop-off Site, 5880 Butte Mill Road, which is open from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Mondays through Fridays and 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturdays but closed on Sundays. People who are Western Disposal compost-service customers can put their tree by their compost cart on their compost collection day.
• Longmont: The city is providing four satellite Christmas tree drop-off locations through Jan. 8: Roosevelt Park, 600 Longs Peak Ave., in the parking lot south of Eighth Avenue; Garden Acres Park, 2058 Spencer St., in the west side of the parking lot off of 18th Avenue; Kanemoto Park, 1151 S. Pratt Parkway, in the parking lot off South Pratt Parkway; and Centennial Park, 1100 Lashley St., in the east parking lot off Alpine Street. Trees also will be accepted 7:30 a.m. to 4:45 p.m. Mondays through Saturdays at Longmont’s Waste Diversion Center, 140 Martin St.
• Lafayette: Trees will be accepted from 6 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Mondays through Fridays through Feb. 3, and from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 17, at the Lafayette Service Center, 1700 Avalon Ave.
• Louisville: The Branch Recycle Site north of the Louisville Cemetery on Empire Road will accept Christmas trees from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Jan. 7 and Jan. 8. Western Disposal will also host curbside pickup of trees on Thursday and on Jan. 12 and Jan. 26.
• Superior: Trees can be taken to the town’s Yard Waste Recycling Facility at 2125 Honey Creek Lane, next to the wastewater treatment plant, from 4 a.m. to 7 p.m. Wednesdays; 8 a.m. to noon and 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. Saturdays; and 8 a.m. to noon and 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. Sundays.
• Erie: Trees can be dropped off through Jan. 15 at Coal Creek Park, 575 Kattell St., at a designated area in the north parking lot.
• Dacono: Trees can be brought to Centennial Field near the Public Works facility at 125 S. Forest Ave., under the blue water tower, through Jan. 9. Signs will direct participants to the appropriate drop-off area.
• Frederick: Through Jan. 15, residents can drop their trees off at the southeast corner parking lot at Centennial Park, 630 Eighth St.
• Firestone: Residents can recycle their Christmas trees at the Firestone Public Works facility, 7500 Pine Cone Ave., from a.m. to 4:30 p.m. weekday business hours through Jan. 17.
Read the complete article here: http://www.dailycamera.com/top-stories/ci_30687592/christmas-tree-recycling-opportunities-offered-boulder-county-carbon
I LOVE what I do! I have been in the Real Estate Industry now for over 13 years and am grateful to have found a career that I enjoy so much. I am highly organized and extremely efficient with a strong background in negotiations which always helps when in the middle of a tough transaction! I welcome all opportunities to work with you whether you are looking for your first home, looking to move to a larger home as your family grows, or looking to expand your portfolio and purchase an investment property. It is a great time for real estate in Boulder County! If you want to learn about what this market means to you and your family, just call or email. Contact me with all of your real estate needs!
Janet Leap, GRI
RE/MAX of Boulder
Call me – 720.938.4197