Want to get involved in cleaning up our community? May 17, 2014 is the day you’ve been waiting for! Help clean up Boulder by removing trash, waste and recyclables, restoring flood damaged underpasses, and pulling weeds from parks, greenways and trails. You pick the location and on-site project leaders will provide direction and supplies!
How to sign up
- Choose a location
- Submit the online registration form
- Print the volunteer waiver , sign it and bring it with you on Community Cleanup Day!
In appreciation for your contribution, you are welcome to join the City of Boulder for a free ice cream social and a free pool day as well as fun activities for Kid’s to Parks Day at Scott Carpenter Park after the cleanup. All cleanup
participants will receive a one-day pass to the Boulder Reservoir and be entered into a prize drawing.
Register online or by phone, 303-413-7245 by Wednesday, May 14. Day of event registration is from
8 to 8:30 a.m. at Scott Carpenter Park.
Volunteers can choose from 11 locations around Boulder:
- Bear Creek Greenway
- Bear Creek Greenway at Martin Drive Underpass (Painting )
- Boulder Creek
- Boulder Creek at 28th Underpass (Painting)
- Columbia Cemetery
- Dry Creek (Dog-waste cleanup)
- Goose Creek & Elmer’s Two Mile Creek Greenway
- Harlow Platts Park
- Scott Carpenter
- Skunk Creek Greenway
- Valmont City Park
Para mayor información o ayuda en Español, o si usted necesita alguna parte de este documento traducida, por favor comuníquese al 303-441-1905.