For A Flooded/Damaged Home
If you recently sustained any loss or damage due to severe storms, flooding, landslides and/or mudslides, you may be eligible for disaster aid. To register, call 1-800-621-FEMA (3362) or fill out an online application at http://disasterassistance.gov
When you register for disaster assistance please have the following available:
- Social Security Number (including spouse)
- Private insurance information, if available
- Address and zip code of the damaged property
- Directions to the damaged home or property
- Telephone number where FEMA can reach you
List of Dumpsters for Debris Drop Off: Click here.
Donate If You Can
To Make a Donation and/or Volunteer? Head to http://www.helpcoloradonow.org .